Electrical Assembly Position
April 26, 2016 |
- Lay out, plan and perform a wide variety of wiring and shop floor assembly installations consisting of but not limited to mechanical fastening of electronic/electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures.
- Work from bill of material (B.O.M.) and shop floor routers, obtain parts and components necessary for assigned tasks.
- Check for apparent defects, damage to all components prior to installation/assembly.
- Read electrical drawings and schematics and assembling accordingly.
- Use measurement devices such as a tape measure, caliper, micrometer, etc.
- Use of hand tools, drill, grinder, saw and air tools to assemble product.
- Component fine-pitch soldering and de-soldering
- Wire crimping and harnessing.
- Minor mechanical assembly.
- Perform various complex electronic assembly operations such as Harnessing and Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) builds.
- Determine or follow methods and sequence of operations in performing various complex electronic assembly operations.
- Ensure that quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process.
- Record information on production records, logs and other report forms.
- Rework and repair defective units rejected by inspection or test personnel.
- Connect wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, condensers, switches, and solenoids, and installs accessory assemblies in electrical or electronic units, using soldering gun and hand tools.
- Conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments.
- Pot or encapsulates electrical and electronic details.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) (required).
- Minimum 2 years related experience (preferred).
- Ability to read electrical schematics and understand applicable electrical codes.
- Work in a factory setting; ability to stand 6-10 hours daily, ability to lift
- Ability to communicate effectively within the organization on multiple levels.
- Basic PC knowledge (ability to operate a keyboard and basic navigation between screens within an application).
Salary Range: 15.00 - 18.00 Hourly.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 513.898.9312.